Thursday, August 18, 2011

bang bang baby shot me in the heart

i'm sorry but i just can't help thinking Shwayze is adorable. 
i'm not completely sure what it is about him that makes him so appealing. 
maybe that's what it is? 

he's so beautiful on film, but i just can't seem to find a picture 
that really just shows off Joesph Gordon-Levitt. it's all in the 
eyes though, i love squinty eyes.

of course i had to put Demarcus Cousins because well 
i mean he's like my biggest celebrity crush. even though all 
my friends make fun of me for it! it's the crooked smile that 
gets me though. 

okay, okay. i admit to finding cody gomes 
by watching soul surfer, but once again, squinty
eyes got me... plus he kind of reminds me of 'that guy'.
same hair, eyes.. heck they could maybe be twins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sDflY5UfRo&ob=av2e
shwayzeeeee. well i mean i had to make the title of this post something 
that had to do with one of these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment