Wednesday, August 17, 2011

in the beginning

so i pretty much just decided to start a blog to keep track of my painfully normal life so i can just get everything out. so here it goes, the beginning of my incredibly average, nothing out of the ordinary days.

can i even remember what i did today? it definitely wasn't much. i woke up extremely happy because last night i had a dream of my biggest nba crush ever Demarcus Cousins (lame? yes. do i care? no). but get your head out of the gutter, it wasn't some crazy erotic fantasy. just a simple meeting, but it did make me realize how much i love to dream. so i did the usual morning activities, breakfast and such. then i threw on my bathing suit and tanned on my sun deck waiting for somebody to text me with the plans for today. so then before long J (my very best friend in the entire world) texts me to see if I want to go to the lake later that day. i'm not sure how but we never actually ended up going because she had to work a 3-10 shift. so this leaves me pretty much tanning on my deck all day. (hey i warned you my life can be boring). but i really improved my tan, so i guess this is what i got out of my day. exciting? no. beneficial? well... yes for my tan! 

can tomorrow PLEASE be more exciting! 
lots of love, 
M

so in case you don't know. this is Demarcus Cousins. also, i have a strange taste in guys. 


what better title to start my blog then with this song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment