Thursday, July 19, 2012

mend the heart from the sea and the sand until the sun comes up again

so apparently this was in my drafts... but i wrote it like a week ago, so ya.

no motivation to blog... i miss my boyfriend. i mean yeah asia sounds cool and all but i miss him!

haven't really been doing too much lately. sun work eat sleep repeat. i went to the lake today with some of my friends and we had this like party island thing, pretty awesome if i do say so myself, but i had to leave early cause my medication makes my skin super sensitive to the sun :( sooo burnt right now and i was only out there for 1.5 hours! at least i'm done them now. but seriously so burnt! like my skin is in some serious pain!... yeah my life is quite boring right now. 


lots of love 





cute cats make up for everything right?


Tumblr_lxf3zfmgwi1r2wi3lo1_500_large


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JShdnOiKHeU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment